2019 Central District
Annual Leadership Conference—“Centered”
March 4-5, 2019
Involvement as an Exhibitor at the Central District Annual Conference will enable you to:
- Display your promotional materials in a setting where they will be seen by both decision making church lay-leaders and influential pastors.
- Interact at your display area with pastors and church lay-leaders who may need your services
- Listen to featured speakers and attend educational seminars that impact your area of ministry
- Maximize personal interaction with those you seek to serve at luncheons and banquets
The Central District Conference is the largest annual gathering of pastors and lay people of the 151 various Evangelical Free Churches, projects and plants in Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas and SE South Dakota. These participants look forward to the opportunity to learn of the various services and ministries you can provide for them as they seek to “multiply healthy churches among all people.” We normally have 275 to 300 registered attendees.
Information for and Expectations of our Exhibitors:
- Display Location: Exhibitors will be assigned a display space based upon requested location by the date received and the following preferences:
- A “Sponsoring Exhibitor”
- A “Supporting Exhibitor”
- An EFCA Affiliated Ministry
- Other Past Exhibitors
- Other New Exhibitors
- Display Information: You will be able to make a request for a table up to eight feet long; to be near to an outlet or you can provide your own table and set-up.
- Set Up: You can set up after 7:00 am on Monday, March 4th. Onsite registration for the conference itself will begin at 8:00 am on Monday, March 4th.
- Tear Down: Your display teardown must be completed by 2:30 pm on Tuesday, March 5th.
- Application: An application form is included or available from the Central District office and must be filled out and mailed or faxed (515-232-9007) to the district office with payment. Contact Rhonda if you wish to pay by credit card at (515) 232-9005. You can also register and pay online (online form)
- Registration and Exhibitor Fee: The registration fee for one person and for your booth is $225.00. This provides admittance to all plenary sessions and other events plus both luncheons. Additional staff who you may wish to have work at your booth must register at the special exhibitor rates ($60 for 1 day or $100 for both days for each person – Luncheons included). Contact Rhonda with further questions.
- Food/Promotional Items: You are permitted to give away any promotional items or food/candy that you desire from your booth.
- Purpose: The purpose of the conference is to serve our pastors and church leaders. Exhibitors will be accepted based on how your ministry can help serve our churches and our mission.
- Bonus Breakout: A Supporting or Sponsoring Exhibitor has the opportunity to lead one of our limited 60 minute bonus breakout on Tuesday afternoon. You must contact the District Office by January 31, 2019.
- “Supporting Exhibitor”: A Supporting Exhibitor is one who chooses to help the conference with an additional financial contribution of $200. In recognition of your help to support our conference and keep registration fees for attendees down, you will be listed in our program as a “Supporting Exhibitor”, recognized on the video screen, and given a priority location for your booth.
- “Sponsoring Exhibitor”: For a contribution of $500 you have all the benefits of a “Supporting Exhibitor” plus the opportunity to share for 3 minutes about your specific service or ministry in a plenary session or at a luncheon. Contact Rhonda in our office at (515) 232-9005 for more information.